Weekend before Christmas.

Can you believe it there is only this weeked and next one is Christmas.

Alexis concert at School on Thursday night was wonderful. I cried I laughed and enjoyed it. She did stay awake for the whole thing and amazingly enough she was not one of the ones yawning.

Today was her skating lessons, she got her second level Can-Skate badge. She ended up crying through some of the lesson, saying her helmut hurt. But she stayed out on the ice and finished the lesson.

Austin nose is still yucky, he is rubbing it so much it is bleeding, he has the wet and the dry face cloth to catch the blood. I really really hate blood, and especially when it is a little three year olds.

I am still overly emotional and just hanging in there.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

*Jeanne* said…
How sweet! I love ice skating... I miss it. It has been a very long time... I probably would end up on my butt now... lol

I love your bloggie!
Paula... said…
Hang in there Oscar - it has been a particularly draining week for everyone :(

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school