Conversation today:

Alexis what happened with your advent calendar, well it is empty. How can it be empty? IT is only the 17th of December? Well I ate them? How come? Well I was uh uh uh ANXIOUS? What were you anxious about Alexis? That Christmas wasn't here already. What a kid. So I was going to through it away and she said no wait New Years Day is still there I saved it. I looked and sure enough every over one is gone open eaten but new years day is still there. Why didn't you eat it? Cause I thought that we needed to start the year out good and that it will be a good year. Gotta love her reasoning.

Mom I have a crisis. Mom I have no pajamas left, Mom I have no clean panties, Mom I need some clean clothes. This weeks clothes fit into two superful washing loads. HOW on earth can a kid wear so many clothes in a week. I told her that when she was 8 I would teach her how to do laundry and then there would be no more crisis. SHe gets all serious on me and says I won't have to do it forever though will I. Myles and I laugh and say as long as you wear clothes you will. She replies well you won't let me go naked. What a kid.

Comments

Paula... said…
LOL - what a priceless conversation. She's got a good head on her shoulders :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school