Top of the world, in scrapbooking anyway


A friend (nancyroo) PM'd me today to tell me that a LO that I had done to introduce myself at Scrapbook Chalet had been chosen as Layout of the Day. For me I met my last scrapbooking goal of 2006, to get some recognition of my work. WOOOHHHOOOOO! Makes me so happy.

It was for this LO.


My other friend Laurensmom who has had a saga getting a house moved also finally got it moved. That is enough to put me on top of the world.
I got all my Christmas cards addressed and in the mail last night and this morning. This is the first year I have made my own versus buying them. And last year they did not get out until December 23. So I am happy about that.
I got my Secret Santa package for my scrapjazz girl all wrapped and sent this morning, and my daughter got hers done too. Now we gotta sit back and wait for ours to arrive.
I hosted a homemade Christmas card exchange with girls at scrapjazz. Limited it to 16 people. Well the cards are starting to roll in. It is so breathtaking to see all the creativeness and it is great to get the mail.


Comments

Leslie said…
gorgeous LO girlie! I love it. Congrats on getting your Christmas cards done and out already! My goal today is to finish mine up to mail by the end of the week! Oh yeah...I'm glad you venture over to my blog. It makes me feel good knowing a friend or two reads it.
Georgina said…
you gotta love christmas!! Great LO too - Im so pleased you met your scrapgoal of 2006!! And with a month to spare too!! :clap:

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school