One Day left Just one Day


And the days start getting longer again. This is so exciting, almost more exciting than Christmas. I hate going to work in the dark and getting home in the dark, I don't like it at all. From winter equinox which is sometime tonight our days start getting longer. That means tonight is the longest night of the year. It is also new moon so it will be a dark one.


We have snow on the ground, and it is not warm enough to melt it. For sure we will have a white Christmas. The first one in a long long time.


I received a Christmas card from Aunt Ina. It is a hand watercolor painted one. Done by herself. What makes it remarkable is that she is 93 years old. She is an exceptional artist and enjoys it so much.


Sarah posted the full slideshow that was used at Teegans Memorial. I downloaded it and burned it to disk. It must have been a lesson in love and tears to compile it. It is heart touching to watch it. I am someone that knows her on the net. But Teegan has reached out and touched me. The pictures of her and a baby doll with a blankie just teared me up the most. Not sure why but they did. I truly believe that Teegan in now in a better place, and that now she is sheltered from all hurts that could happen. She is safe in the arms of love. I have deep sympathy to the empty arms she left behind. I do not know how to express it, or what to do, be there is the best I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school