Teegan's Slideshow



I cannot get it to load on my blog but Lesle managed to, if you go to her blog you can download the full slideshow from her memorial. http://casademora.us/family/


http://casademora.us/family/


One thing that Sarah told us all was that there were so few photo's of her and Teegan together. And Sarah is a professional photographer. IF she doesn't have many pictures of her and her daughter, we certainly aren't getting enough of us with our loved ones. She challenged us to all go out and get that picture , get IN the picture. Doesn't matter if you think you look messy, fat, slobby, whatever. If YOU are in the pictures they will be valued. So this morning I did. I had my daughter take one of my son and me together and I took one of me and my daughter together. My arm just isn't long enough to get all three of us in the frame at once. And this weekend at Christmas I am MAKING my mom let me get one of her and I together, and one of my DH and his mom and me and my wonderful MIL.

Comments

Leslie said…
I plan on getting in the pics more often as well. I'm glad you have already started.
Georgina said…
you have a lovely family Sherri - well done on getting in the photo!
Jes said…
you all look wonderful oscar! hope you guys have a great holiday *hug*
Michelle said…
Beautiful pictures . . . they are priceless. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a wonderful new year. M =)
~Denise said…
ok, you and your dd are just ADORABLE!!!! I'm so glad you posted these pictures.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school