ABC

A - Available or single: neither
B - Best Friend: Greg
C - Cake or Pie: lemon merangue pie
D - Drink of choice: Coke or tequila
E - Essential Item you use everyday: deodorant
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gummy Bears or worms: spiders
H - Hometown: caroline
I- Indulgence: sleep
J - January or February: Februay my birthday, and winter almost over
K - Kids & Names: Alexis and Austin
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Love
M - Marriage Date: ???????
N - Number of Siblings: two sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: fire, bats, enclosed spaces, driving
Q - Fave Quote: Babies are Bits of Stardust Blown from the hand of God
R - Reason to Smile: laughter
S - Season: spring
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: DTC, Lori, Lilly, Leslie
U - Unknown Fact about Me: I have a heart and it can get hurt
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: easier to name ones I do like
W - Worst Habit: eating for comfort
X - Xrays: didn't go for the last ordered ones
Y - Your Fave Food: BBQ ribs
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius, the water bearer

Comments

~Denise said…
your "V" answer is the same as mine.
I love these things, b/c I like learning about each other.
You can still visit me even though its not on blogger! Click "new blog" on my last post and it will take you there.
Rochelle said…
I am so with you on "I" and "W"
Leslie said…
fabulous ABCs. I love learning new things with those little random things.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school