What we do have.....

What I saw at West Edmonton Mall .... didn't shop but did see

M.A.C. (cosmetics)
Sephora (cosmetics)
The Childrens Place
Gymboree
there was something else I was surprised to see but do not remember what now. Someday I will head up by myself so I can browse myself.

Dentist Adventures: I was to get my teeth lined last Wednesday, but my TMJ was so swollen it was recheduled for yesterday. I had to make two trips to my dentist and they HURT my mouth. I have to go back today and have them checked.

DS was getting his teeth cleaned yesterday, and DD had her normal appliance adjustment yesterday. Both at the same dentist at same time.

Then DS starts throwing up once we leave, the smell of that in the hot hot van was ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I handled that for an hour, called the dentist and they said it was probably the flouride that upset his tummy. ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

DD was told her appliance is almost where it needs to be and will be getting an holding arch soon, so I had her histronics over that too.

Dental adventures suck.

And for those of you that live where it is hot, just wanted to let you know temperature records were broken yesterday here it hit 35 degrees celcius

Comments

Paula... said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula... said…
Ok not sure what happened with my last comment!!

Great adventures to the dentist NOT!! Ewwwwww

35C is a normal lovely summers day here. Now when it gets up over 40C I start to melt LOL

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince