Future Fridays

- focusing and reinforcing the positives rather than dwelling and being involved in the negatives

- finding something fun out of each day, I need to laugh more

- focusing on self, I need to be happy to make others around me happy

- I took the kids to a play ground on Tuesday afternoon. I suggested they play follow the leader. They both looked at me like WHAT? So I showed them, we played follow the leader being silly, and laughing and had a great time.

- Wednesday I took them to a local fountain in the afternoon. It was awesome to see them playing around in it.

- Wednesday I reconnected with an old friend that I do not see nearly enough of. That was awesome.

- Thursday I concentrated on catching up on some of me sleep deprivation. That was awesome. However the kids told me this morning I was sleepwalking and woke them both up. How is that for a change around. LOL.

- Walking at noon yesterday and today just to refresh and regroup. Love my river valley. I would have said today was hot it is about 31 C. But after Texas I found it refreshing. LOL.

- A little envious of DD being out at a local waterpark at camp today, she should be having a blast. And here I sit at work.

- Definite cruising weather today. Hope I get to take the vette out.

Comments

Jenny said…
"Finding something fun on each day" I think I need to remember that too! To often we get so bogged down with hte negatives that we forget how much wonder there is. Thanks for this

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince