Monday Meanderings:

DS has 15 days left at daycare. Then it is kindergarten.
DD is in dance camp this week, she is really looking forward to it.
I want to go to Edmonton and see Body Works, anyone else seen it.
A trip to the Calgary Zoo would be nice.
A trip out to the mountains would be nice.
I think I have the travelling bug.
DH worked one weekend, I was gone the next, then he worked this past weekend, and next weekend is his scheduled weekend to work. That is many many weeks without seeing him.
Our friend Gooch is in the hospital with complications from diabites and obesity. It is touch and go if he will live. He is such a young man (my age), and has the biggest heart I have ever seen. It is scary.
A fellow CMA and friend who successfully battled breast cancer a few years ago is fighting it again. Cancer sucks.
We had a storm Friday night that was insane. My lawn had inches of hail on it, and the water and wind was extreme. The thunder and lightening scary.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Althought it has been a long time, I can still see in my mind, my daughter going to kindergarten the very first day. All dressed in pink. She's very grown up now and on the pit crew of her boyfriend's race team. She takes after her Mom.
I hope you get to go somewhere!
Jenny said…
I was looking at a photo of son #1 on his first day at kindy - he looks so cute and small! Your son will love it I'm sure
Paula... said…
I hope you get to scratch that travel itch - it's always nice to get away for a few days at least.

Cancer certainly does suck - I lost a close Aunt to it and have watched my closest friend battle breast cancer.

Hugs to you and your two friends going through their health problems at the moment.
Nancyroo said…
I love your new look!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince