Stone Gods

the stone gods by Jeanette Winterson

The first part of this book once you get used to the prose it is written in is a wonderful read, has you on the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next.

The middle of the book still has me wondering - why was it even included - in no way does it relate to anything.

The ending is just plain weird. I just do not get the whole thing.

All in all an easy evening read, a disclaimer though that their is heavy emphasis on lesbism in the book offset by giving both characters "male" names.


Paula if you read this please email me - my computer was sanitzed and I lost my email addys.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Go to NASCAR.com and you will find the penalties handed out Wednesday to the Gibbs Racing members.
Paula... said…
Doesn't sound like my type of read! Good on you for finishing it - by the sounds of the middle I don't think I would have perservered :-P

I'll email you shortly - I don't have your email addy on the laptop :-P

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince