I left my heart in Texas

San Antonio is an awesome place. The ambience is so intriquing, so out of this world I just fell in love. The history, the quaintness, the possibilities are awesome there. I will say though it is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not used to heat or humidity. The first words out of my mouth Friday morning were whats wrong with my skin. My wonderful Texan roommate says in her Texan drawl That my dear would be humidity. LOL.
Margaritas are awesome, I was getting free samples where-ever I went it seemed, love my tequila. Bought a bottle for $23 at duty free in Denver on my way home, that is so inexpensive. I got to talk to my friend Mary in Denver, that was great.
And to old friends and new friends in San Antonio it was wonderful meeting you all, laughing with you all, and spending time with you all.
I did Seaworld on Sunday and loved it, I then wandered on the riverwalk after dark, what a magical place. I did the riverboat tour, and just strolled, the musicians doing their jazz were awesome.
I had a fantastic weekend. My flights went off without any hitchs, which for me is divine intervention. LOL. I got home around 11 last night. So tired today.

And I see Tony got a second this weekend, way to go.

Comments

Cheri Pryor said…
Sounds like your trip was wonderful! My trip home was as challenging as getting there, but it was sooo great to see you again! ((hugs))
Jenny said…
Sounds like your trip as wonderful - sightseeing and scrapping!
Amy said…
Glad you had fun!
Cassandra said…
It was WONDERFUL to meet you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince