Not feeling too hot

I have had a bad headache for days now. I just wanna cry.

DD had her dentist appointment yesterday. SHe had to have impressions taken of her mouth for an appliance called a bio-bloc, she puked all over having them taken, then her one badly infected tooth was pulled. She was a trooper through the whole thing. She got a soft icecream cone after, and we bought a new bicylce helmt too, a hannah montana one of course.

DS is having so many issues at daycare, he has become violent and disobedient, and his headbanging is getting worse. He slapped the owner of the daycare accross the face, kicked another teacher in the face, kicked another child, all last week. Does not participate in circle time, only for his own turn. Yesterday he didn't want to go down for nap, so called the teacher a name, then got mad at another student and hit and scratched them to the point of drawing blood, and then did the head banging. Video games and WII were forbidden last night and today. I signed the forms to have him evaluated. He is a smart bright little guy, but OMG what is going on right now?

It was me in November trying to get him away from the bullies, now it is him that is one. The K teacher at daycare who is the owner, does agree his temper will prevent him from learning. I am heartbroken over this.

Trying to teach DD to ride her two wheel bike on Sunday was an exercise in frustration for both of us, aaarrrgggggg.

I just do not know. I just don't know. Don't ask me please, cause I do not know.

Comments

Cheri Pryor said…
Your poor dd!! I HATE the dentist. I'm glad she was a trooper. Good for her! And your son? Well....is there something deeper going on with him? Maybe once he is evaluated some help can be provided so you can have a happier little boy. =(

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school