Dreams

DD woke up with her night terrors last night. OMG they are scary. She is big enough now that I cannot restrain her. She can do physical bodily harm to me.

DS woke up from a bad dream and had crawled into bed with me.

The alarm this morning woke me from a very sweet dream I was having as a girlfriend of Jeff Probst. Ummm those dimples. And I was a blonde.

Anyone care to explain to me what the purpose of CSI Vegas was last night. Other than a quick filler after the writers strike, it made no sense whatsoever.

LOST omg what a show last night, so good, so surprising, getting a little better at figuring out the time shifts. Just what is Kate up to? WHo is visiting Hurley? Jack and his drugs and booze, not good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school