May Long



Cleaned out the shed yesterday, got DS riding his bike, (with training wheels), got DD back on her bike after her wipeout. DH and I got our bikes out. Got a little sunburnt. Went shopping, bought DD some new summer clothes. She needed them badly.

She got her bio-bloc (mouth widner) on Friday afternoon, she is having a hard time adapting to it. She is a little down over it. It is needed to make room for her adult teeth, so she doesn't have to have surgery like I did.

I cleaned the kitchen today. Doing laundry. WInd is blowing today. Heck of a killer migraine today.

And I am officially a guitar heroine. I did it, I did one song on guitar hero three for the WII. WOOHOO

Comments

Paula... said…
Sounds like a fab day - you're warming up and we're cooling down LOL. Enjoy the warm weather - it's always so refreshing to get outside after the doom and gloom of winter IYKWIM.
Carrie said…
She looks totally cute in that had with that sassy smirk. I'm happy to hear that you convinced her to get back on the bike.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school