I brought my DD to tears last night

We were looking through the scrapbooks I have made over the years. She starts tearing up, I am like why are you crying. SHe is they are not sad tears Mommy but Happy tears. Why tears at all sweetie? Cause I am important enough for you to scrapbook. OMG it was warm fuzzies but at the same time a punch in the gut. How could she not know she is important to me? Do I not show her that she is? Why doesn't she know?

Her councellor at school called and I talked to her yesterday there were a few things that she didn't feel able to ask me directly. So she had the counceller broach them to me. A 7 year old should not be worrying about these things.

I told her the truth, and told her the plans that are in place and hopefully that will make her be a little more at ease. I hope.

Comments

Cheri Pryor said…
Hope things settle down for you soon. Sounds like you really have your plate full. ((hug))
Cheri Pryor said…
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! ((hug))
Cassandra said…
Happy Mother's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school