My DS really shocked me last night

We are sitting reading a book together.

He wants a hug and says to me :

Mommy will I ever get to go back to that place babies come from?

I am what place?

he says you know the place

I am no I don't tell me about it

he says The place where it is dark, the place where it is really warm, the place where it is noisy.

I say no I don't know that place

and then he says it is really wet and dark there mommy, but it felt so good. You know mommy the place babies come from.

Is it possible? could he really remember the womb? It shocked me so much.

I told him he wouldn't be able to go back to that place, and he was really sad. He did say he had felt really good there.

Imagination or recall?

Comments

Leslie said…
you never know with something like that. You want to get excited that he actually recalls it and he very well could have. I can't imagine a child imagining something like that though without having heard something similar from someone else.
Paula... said…
Now that's freaky!
Cheyenne said…
Wow, that's some insight there. No pun intended.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince