Mindful Monday

Saturday I went to a 12 hour crop at my local scrapbook store. I really enjoyed getting out and doing some creative stuff.

I snuck away to go to a girlfriends wedding. It was beautiful. She deserves so much happiness, and she just glowed. I wish her all the best in years to come. DD attended with me. It was her first wedding. SHe was awestruck by the beauty and romance of it all. Now should a 8 year old think about romance?

Sunday was a nice quiet day. DD went to a friends house and played for the afternoon, DS and I videogamed together.

Today is back at work, back to daycare, back to school.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
glad you had a nice weekend!
Paula... said…
looks like you managed to spread yourself around after the triple booking :-P So glad you made it to the crop.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince