Wonderful Weekend

DD and I went down to Drumheller for her birthday. IT was her choice what to do. We went to the ROyal Tyrell Museum, and went all through it. Lots of changed exhibits from last year. We then went into town and did the climb up the worlds largest dinosaur, played at the waterpark. Then went to the hoodoos and climbed them, she did awesome, I chickened out. Then to the suspension bridge. It was a long day but we had so much fun.

Sunday morning I took DS to the local waterpark for a couple of hours. $2 for three hours is pretty good. He had a blast and showed off all his skills, and the waterslide was a hit. It was so much fun being there with him.

Last night I got all our fair entries together and they are ready for drop off today.

Parade and fair is Wednesday, fair is on until Sunday. Tickets to Clint Black on Friday and Sawyer Brown is playing on Saturday. Should be lots of fun, hope it does not rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince