Clutter....

Clutter is the bain of my existance.

I just have no clue how to prevent it. I never seem to have time to deal with it all. Then when I get past my limit of endurance it takes me hours and hours and hours to do a thorough cleaning.

Clutter physically in my world, at home, or work, or the car, bothers me mentally. It makes me feel even more claustrophobic.

I spent over 13 hours yesterday changing DS room around, vacumming, cleaning my room, doing the living room, the kitchen, and laundry. The laundry OMG so much of it. It was boiling hot last weekend so I only did what I absolutely had to. This weekend I did the bedding, towels, incidentals plus all the laundry for four people.

Mentally when I could walk on the floor without walking on stuff, or lay on a nice clean bed I felt better.

And the bonus to it all, I found the kids vacination records that I have been looking for for months. Right where I thought they would be.

Long chunky necklaces ... how do you store yours. I have no idea, I just started wearing them, and do not know where to put them. Any ideas.

Comments

Cassandra said…
I keep my necklaces in a jewelry armoire. My aunt hung hers on clothes hangers in her closet.
Cheri Pryor said…
Before I got my jewelry armoire, I used a tie rack in my closest. Yes. A tie rack. It worked like a charm!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince