Punishment

DD might have actually learned from yesterday.

As the race proceeded to the van after daycare pickup she worked it in slow motion so that DS made it to the van first got in his car seat first and buckled up first. She had him a card saying she was sorry at gymnastics camp. She picked a rose to give to him. Her punishment is not WII or DS for a week.

She was so very sad, she thought adequate punishment was giving up her birthday on Saturday, I was impressed she offered but I didn't think that was right.
She cried on my should like a little one, and wanted her mommy to read her a story. She is not used to being in this deep of doodoo. LOL.

DS is running around, but if he bangs his toe, does he ever cry.

More forms, more paperwork for the different doctors to get DS evaluated for his behavior and temper. It is going so slowly, I really want a plan in place before Kindergarten starts in September.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince