Just one word

You.

Can.

Only.

Type.

One.

Word.

I ran across this on Cheri's blog...and I'm gonna try it,

Where is your cell phone? purse
Your significant other? cheap
Your hair? grey
Your mother? trying
Your father? non-existant
Your favorite thing? sun
Your dream last night? long
Your favorite drink? Icetea
Your dream/goal? painfree
The room you’re in? freezing
Your ex? childish
Your fear? fire
Where do you want to be in 6 years? retired
Where were you last night? sleeping
What you’re not? happy
Muffins? blueberry
One of your wish list items? ambitious
Where you grew up? farm
The last thing you did? typed
What are you wearing? warm
Your TV? excessive
Your pets? noisy
Your computer? broken
Your life? tiring
Your mood? sleepy
Missing someone? no
Your car? dirty
Something you’re not wearing? shorts
Favorite store? scraping
Your summer? short
Like someone? nope
Your favorite color? blue
When is the last time you laughed? days
Last time you cried? morning
Who will repost this? readers

Comments

Leslie said…
I think this will be my next post on my blog. I need something fun to post.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince