Wednesday Wanderings

It is snowing, it is snowing, it is snowing. Bah-hum-bug

North of us a little ways yesterday a nine year old boy fell asleep on a school bus. Then the errors started happening. The bus driver did not check the bus, the school did not call the home to ask why he wasn't in attendance, until the 1:00 pm check of after lunch roll call. Keep in mind it is WINTER here, cold, windy, snowy. This scares every parent that buses kids somewhere.

DD wants to know from any of the down under girls if they have ever had 50 degrees C weather? or experienced it? and just how hot that is? Hottest my DD has ever been in is about 33 C. They are learning about the world for Christmas.

Poncho I look forward to seeing your Santa garfield every year. Just like it is not Christmas season until I hear snow white boomers. Thanks to Jenny I have it. LOL. The kids ask for it all the time.

Is all I want for Christmas a hippopotamous a song that is played other places than here? Not sure if I like it, don't like it, but it sure grabs your attention.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school