Thursday Thrashings.....

Anyone know of a reputable on line company to buy cuttlekid dies from that will ship to Canada?

Also still looking for a white train to alter.....LOL

Report cards came out on Monday. DD was horrified at all the satisfactories she got. Totally horrified. I had to explain to her that they meant that she was perfect for where she should be right now.

She had lots of above satisfactories and two not yet achieving. One was cooperation with others, and one was not participating in gym class. I asked her why, and she told me that she is not always picked for teams, so she just sits down on the bench. She is too shy to speak up and draw attention to herself. I think this one has to go back on the teacher to ensure that she has opportunity to participate. Am I wrong in thinking that? We are talking grade two.

DS has his Christmas party at daycare tonight. There is a cookie sale to raise funds for the ECS room. I made oreo balls, and man I thought it would be simple and it was not. eeeekkkkk.

DD is after me to get the tree up, Sunday I tell her, on sunday.......do I have to???

I am loving Nancyroo's Christmas journal, I am kind of working on one as I go along myself. It is so interesting. To have one of these for every year would be a historical treasure in the future. Time capsule stuff. It just grabbed my imagination. I should do one for the month of July as that is a significant month in our lives.

I still do not have a circle journal to work on. It was mailed from Michigan the week before November 15 and I still do not have it. If I do not get it today, it is my last chance to work on it as tomorrow is the crop that I am going too, the last opportunity before the 15th. On the otherhand mine mailed to California got there in about 5 days. Weird stuff.

Oh yah did I say I get to go to a crop tomorrow night. WOOOHOOOO>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school