Just some wanderings.......................

Cassandra ---- Boo grows every fall, she is going to be a tall girl if she doesn't stop at puberty. I should post a pic showing her beside me, to give perspective. Remember she is only seven.

Linda - open it, truly you need to open it.

Pay it forward people--Has anyone other than Linda received???? Hers went to Australia and she has it...........

Lori - Boo has her fuzzy pink poodle slippers, she loves them, she has outgrown all her dress shoes, and I have not had a chance to take her shopping for more

Patti and Mary thank you for the cards, it is wonderful to be thought of.

Janice if you read this, I need your new addy..... for no particular reason....LOL

Karen I miss you too.

My work commitments that seem to quadruple at this time of year are almost complete, I will almost have time to breath after Saturday. maybe,,,,, I hope so. Then I can start focusing on my own family for the holidays.

I hope to get my cards out on the weekend, so those of you far away they will be late, for those of you close to me, they will be late. Equal opportunity and all that. LOL

Comments

Leslie said…
no pay it forward yet, but today's mail hasn't ran yet. Don't worry I'll email you when I get it. I want to make sure you know I have it.
Lori Petticrew said…
nothing yet.....but i mailed my card to you weeks ago the mail service from her to there and there to here is crazy

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school