What day is it today


Is it Monday, is it Tuesday, is it Wednesday. oh my where has this week gone.

The kids are not sleeping right now, therefore mommmy is not sleeping.

I am kinda in a daze.

I am leading in my Nascar virtural racing group, I think that is cool. I had to swap out Mark though since he is not driving Bristol, not happy about that.

Spring broke yesterday and it snowed and snowed in the morning, and then a real blizzard blew through in the evening for a couple of hours.

Still in the Funk it Up Contest at scrapforums. Having fun with it.

Throwing around the idea of entering scrapbooker of the year. Requires 20 LO, I would scrap 20 Lo anyway so why not.

I am definitievly going to Scrap Etc. In Bama next year. Monique you have got to hold another one. I am also going to the Crop for the Kids in Edmonton in October.
It is at West Edmonton Mall. Lots of classes and should be very very informative.

DD got a great report card this week. Very proud of her. The only thing she needs to work on is participating during class. I think it is cause she is like me, very difficult to draw attention to myself. Hope that is it anyway. And not just paying attention.

She gets to lead the parent teacher interview tomorrow. She is so proud of that.

I bought a new shirt yesterday at Costco. It actually shows GULP cleavage. Oh my I must have spring fever.

Holidays are booked, and now we just need to make a road map of where we are going. Hope for nice weather in August. Should be fun traveling with the kids. We will see.

Comments

Leslie said…
good luck in the Funk It Up! You should enter for SBr of the year...it never hurts to try!!!! I'm planning on Bama 08 too...I have to meet up with more SJrs before flying off to live in Italy!
Anonymous said…
I'm with you . . . I'm NOT missing 'Bama next year, no way no how. And I can't wait to meet you!
thesearemydogs said…
Hi - I found your site through Scrapjazz. I just wanted to say that the picture of that little girl is just adorable. The reasons you listed for scrapbooking are the reasons I scrapbook too. I want documentation for the future generations.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince