Random Monday Meanderings

-my I don't like him # 2 won the race and my I really don't like him # 1 was second
- I actually got to watch the last 100 laps
-Junior going into pit row when it was closed following Jeff Burton was funny
-what is up with Mikey not even making the races
-Kenny Wallace is hilarious
-Paul Bernard can sure make a vegas weekend interesting
-lead singer from Boston died on Friday, DH is shocked and saddened, he was really looking forward to another tour, we saw Boston back in 1988 and loved them
-I got to go scrapping on Sunday
-I got my hair cut on Saturday
-went to Costco with DH and two kids on Saturday (FUN FUN FUN)
-I got the van washed today
-geese are flying north, it is spring time
-girls at SJ are getting ready to go to bama, I am so sad I am not going so sad
-I met someone at Micheals from splitcoaststampers (too funny) (small world)
-no news or updates yet
-my MRI is booked for JULY
-went out for lunch today, loved the broccoli cheddar soup in a bread bowl
-my desk is lost never to be found

Comments

Jenny said…
Yum - love hot soup in a bread bowl

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince