Shouting good news from the rooftops

sorry that you can't hear what I am saying though.

I am bound by confidentiality.

However I can say that something deserved, and owed to me has finally come to fruitation. I want to shout the news from the rooftops.

I want to also say a shoutout to the girls and guys at Scrapjazz that when asked for sudden prayers with no information still lifted me up and helped make it possible.

Thank you all, a chapter is closing in my life, and many others are starting to turn.

Comments

Jenny said…
Well, whatever it is, I'm happy that you're happy!
Cheyenne said…
Congratulations, whatever it is.
Lori Petticrew said…
yeah! great news
Leslie said…
for whatever it was I'm gonna shout a loud halleluah out for you as well.
Georgina said…
jumping up and down too at your excitement! congrats on whatever it is!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince