Support

Aren't you better yet? But that happened a year ago? You should be over it? Why aren't you working? My family doesn't get it, people I thought were my friends don't get it, but I've gained friends that I thought were just acquaintances. Sometimes my husband gets so frustrated with me.  It hurts. We fight too much way too much :( 
Fears? I found out I have a genetic condition that can stop my heart at any time.  Then I found out my 13 yo daughter has it too. I fear.  I fear daily, but I try not to live in fear.  Some people accuse me of being paranoid others cause me of being complacent.  I cant win when it comes to others, 
I have to live my life to the best of my current ability.  Others have quit expecting me to live my life to best of my old ability.
Support whether it be mentally, physically, or something would be nice but Ive learned not to expect it.
It makes for a very lonely life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school