Truly being Thankful

Ever since we received Alexis diagnosis of Long QT in October I've been writing letters to organizations trying to find help in getting one.  It seems I've written, and written and written.  I've researched grants, and contacted people. I've had two return replies the rest have gone completely unanswered.  Very detecting.
This morning at 8 I contacted the Mikey Network and at 2:30 they called me back saying they would be sending one out to Alexis next week.
Complete tears of gratitude. Such a huge weight lifted off of my shoulders.
There are such simple things in life to be thankful for.  A beating heart, a breath of air, charity, kindness.  So many intrinsic things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince