Dreams

Horrible nightmare about my CD today. 
I woke up from a nap on the couch with my back hurting so bad.  I stood up trying to ease the pain but could feel something under my tshirt above my jeans.  I asked Myles to check it out.  It hurt so bad.  He pulls my tshirt out of my jeans and he says there something mechanical back here a box.  I asked him to open it. I can hear things sliding and opening.  I ask him if there is blood back there he says no, but my left arm is just covered in blood, it's dripping from my fingers to the rug.  My front is covered in it. :( 
I ask him what it is, he gets very quiet.  I can hear the kids starting to come downstairs, I yell at them to stay upstairs but they don't listen. The blood is just running down my arm, it's so deep redish. I ask Myles what is it? Very very quietly he says I think it's your ICD.  
 I start feeling dizzy and faint and my eyes are glued to the red blood running down my arm and dripping from my fingers.  
Then I wake up, terrified, gasping for breath, shaking, sweaty, and scared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince