Migraines and LONG QT

Apparently experts say that there is no correlation between headaches and Long qt.   I wonder about beta blockers and migraines.  Is there a correlation there? Or is it brain injury and migraines that correlate?
Long qt can cause arrhythmias.  Arrhythmias cause impeded blood flow. Impeded blood flow causes migraines.
Or
Beta blockers alter your body's adrenaline production.  Migraines?
Or brain injury? Lack of oxygen during SCA causes huge issues with brain injury.  Could a brain injury cause migraines?

All I know is I didn't have them before but now I do.  Is there a correlation there?
Severe enough to cause rage, vomit, motion issues? Or am I just blessed to get them?
The frustration of not having answers to my questions is huge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince