Monday Mornings

Time change really caught up with us today. Morning came way way too early.

DD was grumpy and so tired she wouldn't eat. It is a big day for her, she is singing tonight with the RD Symphany Orchestra. I hope she eats at school today.

DS would not get ready this morning, physically fought me the entire way. Ended up being carried kicking and screaming outside with just his pants and shirt on in -30 weather and going in a cold vehicle to kindergarten that way. T I owe you big for stepping in and taking him from me this morning.

Then I get the big lecture at work about not doing my job right. Just what I need is job insecurity right now.

And the little things get you the most eh? I broke my brand new necklace.

Comments

Paula... said…
You poor thing - hang in there, things can only get better. I find everything always looks bleaker over winter - things will start to get better with the sunshine :)))

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school