March came in like a lamb

Sunday was gorgeous, a beautiful day, melting all over the place as was yesterday.

Today it is snowing. A heavy snowfall warning is out for us. I need to keep my mouth shut when teasing my US buddies about them not knowing what to do with snow. LOL

DS has officially joined a Beaver troop. (Scouts for 5-7 year olds). We did a field trip to a grocery store for a tour last night. He was awesome, well behaved, polite, not touching things.

DD has gained major attitude. I asked her what would the Owls (leaders at brownies) say if they new she talked to me like that? She said they wouldn't approve. Ya think?

We are going to Edmonton this weekend. Spending the night at West Edmonton Mall and going to the Eagles concert. Should be a blast.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, Beaver group onya Austin. So proud of you little man.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school