Friday Fireworks

The minute DH walked in the door we were fighting. Did it in front of DD, well she had been in another room then walked in on us fighting. Got her off to Brownie Camp and then it started up all over again. DS stayed out of the room, but it just got worse and worse. One of only a few times I have been in fear of my safety. I said the words out loud, that it is over, that we might as well live individually. The fight just went on and on. I am not sure even though he physicall heard the words it is over, that he actually heard them. He got even drunker and headed to his bed. I was beyond sleep, and the stress kills me. I was up until an hour before we had to leave for Edmonton. Needless to say we left late, as I was the one doing all the preparing for the trip. DD had a great time at the Brownie Camp. Thank heavens she had been out of the house Friday night.

I do know my life will be changing tremendously in the future as will be the kids lives. If you could send us some prayers or good thoughts it would be appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Thoughtful Thursday

Well I made it and I survived it