Here and now!

Something someone said to me triggered one of those ah ha : lightbulb moments.
I realized that I'm having such a hard time living in the present because I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. There have been so many things go wrong over time.  Every time I finally start to think I can breathe a little easier, something else happens. And then something else, and it seems something sore.
How can I enjoy the right now when I'm thinking the next second will bring more tragedy? Or another complication. Or something else will go wrong.
How do I let go? How do I move on? How do I live in the now?
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift that is why it's called the present.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school