Things I love to hear:

1) Mom I have something to tell you (don't know why he says it he just always does)

2) Mom you're the best.

3) Mom, I love you.

4) Mom I had the bestest day.

5) That was so much fun.

It makes me feel so good to hear those things.

Things that I could do without hearing:

1) Mom, did you hear that? It was a fart. followed by hysterical giggles

2) Mom, I don't like you. (Generally followed by an I love you)

3) Mom Mom Mom (Generally never followed by anything)

4) Mom, where is _____________________ (fill in the blank)

5) I not going to do it, and you can make me. (This is actually kind of funny)

Weird things I hear:

1) snoggy day - kind low cloud cover, foggy misty etc.

2) shrinkles - after bath time what happens to your skin

3) icing on the van - this is frost as it is being scraped

4) I want that (said after every single commercial)

5) Mom was that golf (this kid loves golf)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love when Emy tells me that I'm the bestest mom in the whole world, even if she says mean things to me, she still loves me forever.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school