Reflections

Yesterdays list made me really start thinking about all that I have accomplished in my life. I have done a lot, to come from less than steallar beginnings (read poverty and the wrong side of the tracks), I have come so far and done so much. Some things that I still want to do are these:

1) dive with mantarays the big big big ones
2) tour Australia
3) go to the antarctic
4) see africa
5) New Zealand
6) Europe
7) Niagra Falls
8) the Maritimes
9) Hawaii
10) the great wall of China
11) Great Barrier Reef
12) Belize

Most are travel related. I have accomplished so much in my own life that I am satisfied with that, now I want to travel.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good luck to you Oscar! I'm not sure I'm ready to fly over water. LOL
Patti H said…
Just remember when you come to Niagara Falls to look me up. BTW I thank you for the comments on my blog regarding my Canadian Scrapbooker layouts! I just got my magazine today. I posted it on my blog as well. It was exciting!!
Thanks Sherri
Paula... said…
You'll looooove The Great Barrier Reef!!! Of course you've gotta look me up when you hit australian shores :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school