Phone calls

I received a phone call from Australia last night. I was able to talk to Paula (Poncho). It was great to hear her voice, her accent, her inflections, and then the actual Australian lingo. I really enjoyed speaking with her. We talked about our countries, and our interests a wonderful time, that really made my day.

Shortly after that I received a call from my friend G. We have been friends for many many years. He has had heart issues from a young age, and his Dad died very young from heart issues. He has recently had three stints put in, and is feeling much better. That is great to hear.

Comments

Yankee said…
Great to hear that you had good calls.
Anonymous said…
I love modern technology that it's possible to bring so many people from different parts of the world together. So cool!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school