One of those days:

I am having one of those days (weeks) where I feel so alone and isolated. I wonder why I do not have friends. I wonder why people do not like me once they meet me. I wonder why people do not value me. I wonder what is wrong with me. I wonder why. I really wonder why. I try to be a friend, I am non-judgemental, I allow others their own opinions, I offer advice, and support, I am there is someone wants a shoulder to cry on. Someone tells me something in confidence it stays in confidence. So I wonder why? I am the one that picks up the phone and calls, I am the one that reaches out. So I wonder why? What is it about me that is non-valued by other? What is it about me that makes me less than others? What is it about me? I wonder why? I try to be part of the group, but it seems I am on the outside looking in. So I wonder why?
And then there is that part of me that thinks why does it matter? I am not even sure I can define why it matters, I just know that to my heart and mind it does matter.
As I said just one of those day.

Comments

Yankee said…
I have no answers. Just wanted to send a hug.
Anonymous said…
I know exactly how you feel Oscar. Sometimes I just feel so awkward, and I wish making friends could be easier for me . . . but it isn't.

I guess it's just the way some of us are wired.

:hug:
Cheyenne said…
I always say as long as I have my husband, my daughter, my two cats and the house we live in, that is all that matters. If people want to associate with me, ok, but I do not go out of my way to find them. And I am very happy. But not everyone is like me.
What I am trying to say is, happiness can be found in so many other things besides people.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school