Reflection on Skeletons

I keep repeating to myself (inner speak so to speak) what mom did/does does not reflect on me. THis does not reflect on me. Maybe if I hear it enough times I can accept more easily.

Considering what has transpired in the last two weeks, I find it interesting that on June 12 I made this post on SJ in a thread. Having no clue how my life was going to be altered in the next few days after that.

How about talking to a daughter of someone that never received a penny in support???? Would that be fruitful???

Your DH first responsibility is to his daughter., is part of the huge amount he is paying for the seven years worth of arrears where he paid nothing? Does it make you feel secure knowing he can walk away from a child and not pay anything. That he would prefer to cut the money to his first child in HALF. WOW what selfishness.

I am opinionated on this because I think fathers that walk away from their responsibilities and do not pay child support, or adequate child support are less than dirt.


I just find it very ironic I made that reply to someone that was trying to find out how to cut their child support responsibilities. And then come to find out even more about my own situation. Ironic.

This does not reflect on me. It doesn't.

I worked extremely hard to have a different life. I made choices and decisions to ensure I would have a different life. I am proud of that. I am a byproduct of my past which was peoples choices that I had no control over. This does not reflect on me.

Do I sound like a confused little girl?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school