Challenges

My friend Cassandra, (her blog is in my side bar), posted these challenges on SJ. She posted them for someone else, but I think they are excellent challenges.

I challenge you to post 10 GOOD things about your life.

1) I am the proud owner of a home, that is almost mortgage free.
2) I am blessed to have the job I do, and the people I work with.
3) My daughter is a miracle I thought I would never have.
4) My son is joy, a second miracle in my life.
5) My man for being with me for 20 years.
6) I love my corvette, it is my "other" self.
7) I can go to my cupboard or fridge at any time and have food in it.
8) I am smart, educated, and able to stand on my own.
9) I am independent and capable.
10) Friends that I have made over the world, mean so much to me.




I challenge you to load three layouts to the gallery.

I do have a gallery at SJ, and do need to scrap more, I get farther behind every day.


I challenge you to post an avatar.

I need to take a current picture, have't done one in months.


I challenge you to leave 10 positive comments in the gallery.

I will leave comments for the last ten people that have uploaded a LO.

I challenge you to make a new (in real life) friendship with a non-related couple your own age so you and your husband can go out with friends.

This is a real challenge. My DH is around so seldom, that the time we do have together is family time.

I challenge you to post 5 free activities you plan to do as a family over the summer.

Wishart Trail with Alexis.
Mackenzie Trails with Austin.
Playground tours.
The splash fountain.
Discovery Canyon.
(All these depend on the rain stopping)


I challenge you to get up with your son every weekend, and not treat sleeping late/spending time with him like a timeshare arrangement.
This one is not applicable to me. However I can change it to getting up with Alexis and spending time with her when Austin is still asleep.

I challenge you to to reread your posts before hitting "Add post" to correct any blatant spelling errors, word omissions, etc. to make it easier for your SJ friends to read your posts.

LOL on this, my spelling is terrible at the best of times, too much reliance on spell check in the real world.

I challenge you to post three affirmations on your bathroom mirror of things you will SUPPORT YOURSELF to achieve (communication with hubby, weight loss, motivation, enthusiasm, staying positive, etc.)

On my mirror on sticky notes are going to be the following things:
1) I will smile and say hi today.
2) I can and will lose weight.
3) You are a beautiful woman, inside and out.


I challenge you to challenge yourself.



AND Cassandra cannot find me size 1, Lane Bryant, fit right blue, blue jeans, if anyone reads this and is close to a lane bryant could you check it out for me.??????

Comments

Nancyroo said…
great list, I hope you do it all!
Cassandra said…
Wow-- I'm impressed! (and I am so sorry I can't find the jeans!! But I will keep looking...)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school