This is my random album cover
NOW ITS YOUR TURN!
Instructions below...
1 - Go to "wikipedia." Hit “random”or click

The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to "Random quotations"or click http://www.quotationspage.com/random.php3

The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.


3 - Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”or click

Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
link me back to your cover in your comment!

El Dorado
Temptation is to Yield

I forgot to say I stole this idea from Leslie's blog,




Comments

Paula... said…
Oooh I like that, it looks like something Leslie would be using in Italy LOL.
Leslie said…
that rocks! I love that photo!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince