Dale Earnhart Jr.

I have dreams. Very vivid dreams. Very very vivid dreams. Last night was my night to dream about Dale Jr. Granted I am neutral on Jr. I don't really like him, and I don't really dislike him. So take that into account.

Anyway somehow I come accross Jr. sitting alone at the track back in the green area. I approach him and we just start chatting. Not like a fan to a driver but just one person to another person. It was just plain filling time talking to someone. A while later he sees me in the pits and invites me into the trailer. Again he is all alone. I could really feel how alone and isolated he felt. No one dares to approach him. Either too scared too, or they just want something. The pain in his voice while talking to me was huge. I could really feel for the young man that just felt so alone in life.
We became friends. There were phone calls, and visits, and back and forths. I treated him like a person, and he treated me like a friend. All the while the rumors and gossip kept growing and growing. Then of course the press hit on the age difference, and publishing that I was out to get him because of his money. It put a real strain on our friendship. We had a serious heart to heart talk. I told him I was way past all that stuff. That I was a friend, and nothing more. After all I was practically old enough to be his mother (no idea in real life if I am or not). He was laughing and joking and got the calculator out and proved that I may be older but I wasn't that old. Anyway we are laughing and joking about it and then:
He kissed me. EEEEKKKK
Then my DS says Mommy is it time to get up. AAARRRGGGG

I dream vivid detailed dreams, I have since I was a small child. I dream full conversations, full feelings, full nuances, full senses. Just the way I am.

I can still feel his pain on how alone and isolated he feels. I hope to hell it was just a dream and not actually the way the young man feels. His pain was visable to me.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
Well now that is some dream...mine would be some lusty one about Clint on a beach involving Sand and waves......and...OH sorry...I am back....anyway GOOD ONE..is it hot in here?
Cheyenne said…
Dale Jr. will be 35 this October. And, yes, he is a lonely person at times. That is why he surrounds himself with lots of friends. He needs a wife and children stat.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince