Hair loss

I have struggled with my hair ever since the cardiac arrests. I lose it in great strands constantly. Not in clumps, not in patches, it always grows back but it seems I'm always losing it. It's everywhere. Gets in everything. I can't wash it without having to clean my fingers several times. Brushing it was strands everywhere.

At first I was told it was the death, that the growing cycle is restarted after death, but it just keeps falling out. It could very well be GI issues, or the meds I take.

I do know it's worse the longer it is, or maybe it just seems that way since it's more noticeable. I do know that getting my hair cut shorter seems to make it less noticeable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school