Death and Despair

There have been a lot of deaths of people this past spring and summer.  In some way or other they all touched my life.

Sonia - wife of Tom, she died in her sleep, fast and unexpected and we lost a wonderful lady, a wonderful sense of humor.

Steve - my cousin that  I really didn't know, but who was so good to my Mom, he dropped dead one day of a heart attack on the job

Angie's Mom - our receptionists Mom, she had a massive heart attack on her first vacation, a cruise, and never recovered from the damage done.  It took a long painful month for her to finally pass.

Bob - Gooch's Dad - four years to the day that Evelyn died of cancer, Bob died of a massive stroke before the cancer could take him.

Norman - the closest person I ever had to a father figure.  He passed away the day I went on holidays and was buried while we were still away.  Mom didn't tell me until I got back.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Sorry for all your losses; that's really rough when they come so close and so many.
Carrie said…
so many deaths so many tears. sorry for your loss dear! as i was celebrating my birthday i didnt know that you were not happy at all. God is with them now. Will say a prayer for them as well.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school