Shaw Cable Sucks

:eek :eek

About a month ago there was a really really bad storm, really rained hard. I noticed the next night that our cable in the living room had channels it wouldn't pick up, and some were pixelated. I waited until that weekend for DH to get home for him to figure it out.

He couldn't get it working. Called in. They tried some stuff and couldn't get it working. Told him there would have to be a service call. He waits until he knows he can be home early during the week and calls for service and there was no record of his previous call, or logging what they had tried to do.
So they go through what they already had gone thorugh. And couldn't fix it. So he makes a service appointment call. The guy comes out cannot get it to work, and says the cable box is probably dieing.

Instead of DH immediately getting a new one he decides to talk to me about it???? So another week goes by. I buy one last Friday, and he tries to get it set up on Friday night. Guess what it doesn't work either. So another phone call. They now tell him service signals are not working to our house. Earliest they could come out is today. So a month later I still do not have cable, I bought a new box I probably do not need, and it has been a royal pain.

DH says if they leave today without me having cable, then he is giving it all back to them and going satilite. arrrgggggggg

Comments

Kimberly said…
Awww man what a mess! Hopefully it won't be too much longer before you're back up and running.
Cheyenne said…
Back in July 1997 we took all we could from the cable company. It would go out for days and more often than we liked. Finally we got satellite and we've never looked back.
I don't know if and when the Tony Stewart Cabbage Patch Kid will be made. They have Jeff Gordon's on Junior's box stating that Jeff's is next in line, but no one else. I tried to find out more info on them but nothing yet. I am wondering if they do bring out a Stewart doll, will it have facial hair and be plump? lol He's still a cutie any which way you look at it. Right?
Michelle said…
hey, I know this has nothing to do with your post, but I've been talking to some people about FM treatments and there's one that seems promising....we can hope right?
Anyway, here's a link to a news story about it

http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/healthday/2009/04/17/addiction-drug-may-help-ease-fibromyalgia.html

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school