Weekly update:

Monday DD got her report card. SHe told me she had something to tell me, she got a C in gym. She got A's in everything else. When I opened the report card to sign it, there was an Honors Certificate in it. So proud of her. At parent teachers today her C is because she just doesn't try hard. Not so much her asthma, she just doesn't work hard or participate hard.

Last night was Brownie Badge night. She tried for 13 badges and passed all 13. I guess she broke a troop record. She will also get one more key, and a entertainment badge.

Tuesday night was my last photography class. It was all about studio lighting this week, I learned tonnes. Sorry the class is over.

Wednesday night was the kindergarten board meeting. We are doing the bake sale next week at the kids program.

Thursday was my work's open house for invited clients. A huge deal to keep business and get new projects. Not my cup of tea as socialization bothers me, but it went by fast.

Today is kind of a regroup. It is raining, and freezing and raining and freezing.

Tomorrow is the craft show at the westerner.

I would like to get the tree up this weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can you sign up for another photography class? We're gonna try to put up our tree this weekend too.
Cheyenne said…
A C in gym...certainly not the end of the world. Getting high marks in gym doesn't go on a normal resume, so not to worry.
Paula... said…
WOW what a busy week. Well done to DD for a great report card and 13 badges - way to go :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school