Means so much to me:

I know there are two readers of my blog that will know just how much the following two pictures mean to me.



I have asked three different people that I know personally that go to the races to get me a Tony coat. And they were always sold out when the went. Then at an auto swapmeet this fall DH found this one for me. It is a little big on me, but I really do not care. The only unfortunate thing about it, is that it is Tony's last year of the car and sponsor, probably why we got it for the price we did. LOL.
I love it, and have been wearing it all I can. It means so much to me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cool! You look hot!
Kristin K Stock said…
Ahhh that is freakin awesome!! I love it. I am so glad you got one...and I KNOW how much it means to you. Smoochies...
Cassandra said…
Lookin good!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school