the wonderful world of sleep

Can you believe it I slept. WOW I actually slept. My little guy went to bed and stayed in bed all night long. WOW. No waking Mommy up. I had food in my tummy and was so exhausted from working all day I slept. I was shocked when DH was waking me up, I had no clue it was already after seven. WOW, sleep.

Way back in November a group of ladies got together and formed a stampin up club. At that time June was assigned to me to host. Guesss what it is tonight, lousy timing but who knew back then that all this was going to happen at once. Should be fun.

Comments

Jenny said…
So glad you had a full night's sleep - makes the world of difference. Enjoy your SU night - SU have just come to NZ and I have a party in July

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school