Too much Rain

The race was a wash out yesterday. Delayed start, and then cause of being in the right place at the right time, he who shall not be named won the dang thing under a rain out. What's up with the states and the rain on race weekends?
What was up with Kyle Petty announcing? Why wasn't he driving that car?

Me: I still am not physically or emotionally back to where I was before surgery. I researched this thing, I talked to people that had it done, I even talked to three different doctors about it. In no way shape or form was I ready for the reparcussions of it. It planted me flat on my back for way longer than anyone expected especially me. WOW, can I say I was unprepared, even with all that research. I am back at work today but still not feeling "well". A weird thing happened too. I am in pre-op room. The anethesialogist, comes to talk to me. He is going over my medical file. He asks me if I am a generally healthy person. I say no, I suffer chronic pain. The man looks me in the eye and says well pain does not affect your physical health. This man is a doctor. OMG. I almost backed out right then, maybe I should have. Not one single person in all my research and investigation of this ablation told me I had to be on anti-biotics for a week. No one thought to mention it. Me the one that doesn't tolerate antibiotics has been on them since Tuesday. They make me so sick I had to have them changed on Thursday. Enough of my bitching though. I will survive there are no other options.

Comments

Denise said…
Hey there. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time after your surgery. I wasn't on antibiotics except before and during the surgery. They gave them to me through my IV.

I've been thinking of you and wanted to check in to see how you're feeling. I sure hope you're feeling better soon!
Nancyroo said…
Oh, Oscar! I wish I could come up there and give you a hug in person. hope you are your old self soon.
Leslie said…
take each day slowly and one at a time. you'll get back to your old self soon. Thinking of you!
Cheyenne said…
In answer to your question about Kyle: he stepped out of the car and into the announcer's booth to get a feel for TV. I believe he is preparing for the day when he quits racing. He will be announcing for all 6 TNT races. It's so refreshing to have him there, he tells it like it is. Never cared for his father, but he is a treat.
I sure hope you get better quickly, just hang in there.
Jenny said…
Oh so sorry you had it so rough! Like Leslie says - take it slowly, one day at a time and don't try to be superwoman

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school